Membership of East Anglian Business Group is open to all businesses in East Anglia. If your business is not a member company then why not join us – the more members, the more influence we have to improve our local business environment.
East Anglian Business Group welcomes new members from all types of businesses, large or small, and offers a valuable range of benefits, the opportunity to have a strong voice in local business issues and the chance to meet and network with other key business people.
Become a member by joining an established, well respected and growing business network, where your success and opinions matter.
Membership of East Anglian Business Group gives you an opportunity to forge links with your local business community; networking opportunities with like-minded businesses of all sizes across all sectors; promotional opportunities through newsletters, event listings, this website and events – all this from as little as £35.00 per year.
Membership of East Anglian Business Group can benefit your business in many ways.
Can you afford NOT to be a member?
- The opportunity to share your views about local issues
- To be part of an independent organisation for representing the needs of the industry, trade, and all businesses to decision makers at local or national level
- The opportunity to network with other businesses and hear speakers on local issues and have your say directly at lunch meetings
- Being in direct contact with local authority, police and other business support groups
- Be part of an influential local body and add strength by numbers to lobby for improvement
- List of chamber directory website which includes free links to websites to aid marketing of your business
- Access to other members with the potential to offer preferential rates
- Meet other like-minded business owners at business network events
- Listing in our website directory, including full contact details, link to your website, your logo, a map, a video and a picture of your business/service/product.
- Unlimited attendance at network meetings
- Regular newsletter and opportunity to participate in feedback to local authorities etc
- Opportunity to vote on Chamber matters
- Member rates at paid for meetings and events
- Free distribution of promotional email to members (1 per calendar year)
- Ability to promote business events to members and on the website
- Access to benefits offered by fellow members and opportunity to promote the benefits you offer
- Links to business social media pages
- Member support group meetings